Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Refection Unit 1

Reflection about the UNIT 1
            The unit has been very interesting; I have learned that not only tests can evaluate learner’s performance, also the daily effort and a continuous positive attitude towards the subject.
Now I know how to assess students in the two different ways, which are informal and formal.
These tools are very useful when teaching, in my opinion, informal assessment should be considered as important as formal assessment (Tests, final works, etc.) because it shows us the development of our students.
I really like the idea of using an assessment plan each time it is possible to do, because we have a concrete knowledge of how the group is dealing with the course. So I would use it very often.
This unit was entertaining and informative, the topics were not complicated and the reading materials were excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment